Solar Site Technician
|Responsibilities||Check quality and install Solar system|
|Qualification||• Male, Age 22 – 28 years
• 3 years college in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanics or above
• Can read drawing 2D/3D.
• Passed safety training (Option)
• Leadership, Motivator, problem solving
• Can read and understand drawing under explanation of engineer.
• Ability for office software such as office, excel, world (Option).
• Trustworthy, Reliable, good learner, self-motivated and have a mindset of teamwork, Hardworking.
• If experience about solar system will be particularly consideration
|Detail||• Salary 16,000 - 18,000 BHT
• Under site engineer to control subcontractor to install solar system followed designed drawing project.
• Under site engineer to control quality of installation followed standard check sheet of company.
• Under O&M engineer to maintenance solar rooftop project.
• Handle equipment and raw material of solar project on warehouse (if no site start).
• Working day : Mon-Fri
• Flexible working hours
• Medical insurance
• Overtime pay